Gxpress aims to double its revenue to 15 crores by end of the next year
Gxpress a global logistics company that enables businesses in selling products on online portals such as Amazon ,EBay etc aims to double its revenue to 15 crores by end of next year
A unique model enables Indian exporters to directly sell their products on Amazon and eBay
New Delhi: Gxpress- a global logistics company that enables businesses in selling products on online portals such as Amazon ,E-Bay etc aims to double its revenue to 15 crores by end of next year. The company generated over Rs 7 crore in revenue in 2018-19. It has grown rapidly and has created a logistics network that allows Indian exporters, wholesalers, and manufacturers to sell their products globally on platforms like Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, Shopclue and eBay.
The company has shipped products to 220 locations worldwide—major markets include US, Europe and Australia and is seeded with an investment of around Rs 20 lakhs. Gxpress offers services to organizations in the B2B, B2C, and C2Cdomains and its expertise extends to Break Bulk, Project Cargo, and RO-RO, Out of Gauge,Heavy Lift. It also provides unique solutions for corporate and business houses particularly to those in the pharmaceutical, automobile, textile, hi-tech, and handicraft industry.
- Congress will launch a surgical strike on poverty: Rahul Gandhi
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls: Samajwadi Party announces a tie-up with Nishad Party, 2 other outfits
- Congress hits out at anti-poor BJP; says NYAY not a top-up scheme
- Actor-politician Jaya Prada joins BJP
- After a much Amid discussion and drama, BJP announces Bengaluru South Seat for 28-year-Old Tejasvi Surya