- Heart attacks associated with faster cognitive decline over years: Study
- Khap Delegation To Meet With President Murmu To Demand Justice For The Protesting Wrestlers
- Rajini’s Jailer wraps up its shoot
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI nears record 1bn unique users monthly: Report
- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
- Franco Mulakkal Resigns As Jalandhar Bishop
- Telangana Formation Day: TSRTC announces DA to employees, to disburse with June salary
- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
Brain stroke turns fatal for comedian Potti Rambabu
Young comedian Potti Rambabu died due to brain stroke in Hyderabad in the wee hours of Tuesday.
Young comedian Potti Rambabu died due to brain stroke in Hyderabad in the wee hours of Tuesday. He was 35. He breathed his last while undergoing treatment at a private hospital in the city. He was admitted in the hospital with neuronal cell damage on Sunday.
He belonged to Burugupudi of Kerlampudi mandal in East Godavari district. He is survived by his wife, son and daughter. He became popular with his role in Prabhas's Eswar movie. Katha Nayakudu, Donga Dongadi, Gopi Gopika Godavari, Minakshi, Eswar and Chantigadu were some of the popular films he acted.
By G Anjali