- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Yeh Ishq Nahin Aasaan for Katrina Kaif
Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif Fitoor is set against the scenic locales of Kashmir and with the direction of Abhishek Kapoor, the movie is garnering huge expectations
Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif's Fitoor is set against the scenic locales of Kashmir and with the direction of Abhishek Kapoor, the movie is garnering huge expectations. The film has also been in news for Rekha walking out after half the shooting of the film got over following which Rekha was replaced by Tabu.
In a recent first look launch of "Fitoor", Katrina, as usual gave away bold and sharp answers to the media. Here’s what she said when quizzed about "Love":
Undeniably, while in love being embraced is the most beautiful feeling Katrina Kaif says – “it is always wonderful to be "embraced" by your loved one."
Kattina’s passionate about love especially the script of Fitoor- "I think if you believe love is life, the passionate belief ofcourse is one reason for me to get connected to this script. Though in real we human beings too experience love, we are all die hard fans of rom-com stories and such stories definitely are a favorite for most of the audiences.”
Katrina Kaif explains the tagline– “The tagline of the movie, 'Yeh Ishq Nahin Aasaan (this love is not easy), “never a truer line has been spoken, it’s not easy at all. It is so complex, that’s why so many films have been made on this idea.”
On complexity of love, Katrina says, “The complexity in love depends on the person you’re in love with.”
About Tabu, Katrina Kaif quips– “I was so fascinated by Tabu! Sometimes, it is difficult to understand whether to be fascinated by another great or compliment!”
Katrina Kaif had no answer about her specific ”Fitoor”: “I don’t have an answer to this.” Just then, Tabu interrupts – “She’s the most hardworking actor I’ve seen!”
Last but not the least the film Fitoor is a perfect valentine release so where will Katrina celebrate her valentine day –with Ranbir asked a journo bluntly –“I hope we are happy in our space and celebrating the success of Fitoor on 14th Feb!” a diplomatic answer indeed!
By Lipika Varma