- Sonia urges people of Telangana to vote for Congress, says people have given respect by calling her 'Amma'
- Khelo India Para Games will help create a larger talent pool for major international events, says Para badminton star Pramod Bhagat
- HC seeks Centre, Delhi govt's stand on PIL against gender-specific eligibility for B.Sc (Hons) nursing course
- BRICS CCI WE announces Global Women Leadership Programme to empower women professionals and entrepreneurs
- Combined power of cricket and golf: Kapil Dev-Grant Thornton Invitational 2023 hits the fairways
- Karnataka’s Manish earns first ATP points at ITF Kalaburagi Open
- As Centre's envoy visits, Tripura party firm on demand of ‘Greater Tipraland' state for tribals
- Don't keep so much hopes that people end up with broken hearts: Kapil on India's WC campaign
- VBA to hold peace rally in Mumbai in support of people of Palestine
- Benefits of input costs that lifted earnings despite muted revenue largely over
Enjoy both material and spiritual sides of life: Hritihik Roshan
Actor Hrithik Roshan, who believes one should enjoy the \"material as well as spiritual\" sides of life, is said to have gifted himself a Rolls Royce on his 42nd birthday.
Mumbai: Actor Hrithik Roshan, who believes one should enjoy the "material as well as spiritual" sides of life, is said to have gifted himself a Rolls Royce on his 42nd birthday.
Asked about owning a Rolls Royce, Hrithik, who celebrated his birthday on Sunday, said: "In life, one should enjoy both sides, material as well as spiritual equally. That is the true balance one should try and maintain."
How does he maintain the balance?
"Some think that material is not important, but that is not true. One should party, go to gym, spend good time with friends and enjoy. I do all this," he said.
The "Krrish" also said since this birthday started on a "very happy note, so this year will be full of happy things. I am feeling very happy and enthusiastic. So something very special will happen this year."
Hrithik also spoke about how he has changed over the years.
"I was very shy as a kid, but as now this transition from being shy and introvert to kind of spreading joy and love... is a good sign of growth. I have done well," said the father of two boys.