- Ruckus in Bengal assembly as BJP stages walkout over closed tea gardens
- 30-year old worker plunges to death from Thane Metro bridge
- Public sector banks wrote off loans worth Rs 3.66 lakh crore in last three fiscal years
- 54% Indian consumers fall for 'too good to be true' scams during festive season: Report
- It’s a lie that God lives in the sky: AiR Atman in Ravi shares his learning with Anupam Kher
- Putin visits UAE; likely to discuss Ukraine & Gaza wars
- Racing teaches you precision, calculation, planning & execution
- Shane Watson appointed as Quetta Gladiators head coach
- Allegation that former Dalit BJP leader denied entry to Nagpur office 'baseless': RSS
- Delhi government has once again announced winter vacation in Delhi
Rishi Kapoor presents an award to Sandip Soparrkar for inspiring the youth
Indian Film & Television Choreographer Association (IFTCA) hosted a special event to felicitate the veteran and present day choreographers on the occasion of international Choreographers\' Day. The renowned choreographers of the Bollywood industry Ahmad Khan,
Indian Film & Television Choreographer Association (IFTCA) hosted a special event to felicitate the veteran and present day choreographers on the occasion of international Choreographers' Day. The renowned choreographers of the Bollywood industry Ahmad Khan, Saroj Khan, Remo D’ Souza, Ganesh Acharya and Sandip Soparrkar came together at an event in Mumbai to celebrate Choreographers’ day. Also, spotted at the event was veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, who was serving the ceremony as its chief Guest.
Mr Rishi Kapoor awarded choreographer Sandip Soparrkar "Most Inspirational Choreographer" of the year and appreciated the contribution made by him to the Indian film industry and dance lovers in general.
The event began with the Mr. Kapoor lighting the diya followed by the award ceremony. The event ended with a grand performance by dance reality stars winners MJ 5.
Sandip Soparrkar said, “I feel humbled and blessed that IFTCA has recognized my work and I am grateful to all my friends from the choreography world for being here to encourage me."
The choreographer’s day is of great importance to all the dancers in the world. Awarding and recognizing Indian choreographers for their hard work is an attempt of IFTCA for the past 4 years which has been very successful since its inception.