- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Sunny Leone, Mastizaade team in trouble over condom talk inside temple
Oops! Looks like the cast and director of the film \'Mastizaade\' just fell into a pit as an FIR has been lodged against them.
New Delhi: Oops! Looks like the cast and director of the film 'Mastizaade' just fell into a pit as an FIR has been lodged against them.
The complaint has been filed against actors Sunny Leone, Vir Das and Tusshar Kapoor and the movie's director Milap Zaveri at the Adarsh Nagar Police Station in Delhi.
It is being said that the FIR has been lodged against them over a scene in the movie where condoms were discussed inside a temple.
Released on January 29, 2016, 'Mastizaade' is an adult comedy which narrates the story of two goofy guys, who fall in love with two women, who look identical but have very different personalities.