- Inspire your winter outfits from B-town
- The energy in ‘Hi Nanna’ is addictive: Nani at musical night event
- Counting of votes for Mizoram assembly polls tomorrow
- BRS poor show linked to anti-incumbency and shifting of voter sentiments
- Rocky planets can form in extreme environments: Study
- Sunil Kanugolu -- the poll strategist behind Congress' win in Telangana
- HC addresses compensation plea of 2020 Delhi riots' victim, gives relaxation
- COP28: 70 nations endorse declaration for climate-hit communities
- Rahul accepts people's mandate in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh; says fight for ideology will continue
- Victory & defeat natural in democracy: K'taka CM Siddaramaiah
Pawan Kalyan turns brother for Sardaar Gabbar Singh actor
Actor Kabir Duhan Singh, who has worked with Ajith and Pawan Kalyan, two of southern cinema\'s biggest superstars, says he regards them as his brothers and will treasure the experience of working with them.
Actor Kabir Duhan Singh, who has worked with Ajith and Pawan Kalyan, two of southern cinema's biggest superstars, says he regards them as his brothers and will treasure the experience of working with them. "Working with them is always special and I'll treasure the experience. It's like I've found two elder brothers in Ajith sir and Pawan sir. Both of them, despite being huge stars, are very warm and friendly to not just co-stars but to everybody on the sets," Kabir said.
While Kabir worked with Tamil superstar Ajith in last year's Tamil film "Vedalam", he is currently shooting for the Telugu action flick “Sardaar Gabbar Singh" with Pawan Kalyan.
"Both of them take such good care of the unit members. Ajith sir even cooked for nearly 200 unit members on the sets of 'Vedalam'. In the last schedule, Pawan sir personally asked me if I was comfortable with everything," he said.
Kabir, who made his acting debut in last year's Telugu film "Jil", currently has multiple projects in his kitty. "By god's grace, I'm busy till April. I have back-to-back releases and I'm shooting for a few projects. I got some really nice offers in Tamil after 'Vedalam', but I couldn't accept them because of my packed schedule. Instead of accepting any offer that comes my way, I'm keen on doing a bigger project," he said.
Kabir is quite excited about "Sardaar Gabbar Singh", which also stars Marathi actor Sharad Kelkar as the main antagonist. "I have a solo fight sequence with Pawan sir. I'm really looking forward to shoot it," he added. The model-turned-actor also awaits the release of "Krishnashtami", "Supreme" and a Kannada project with Sudeep.