- Chinese scientists develop novel gene editing jab to 'reverse' autism
- Actor Arvind Krishna shines at the International 3BL Basketball league
- Ruckus in Bengal assembly as BJP stages walkout over closed tea gardens
- 30-year old worker plunges to death from Thane Metro bridge
- Public sector banks wrote off loans worth Rs 3.66 lakh crore in last three fiscal years
- 54% Indian consumers fall for 'too good to be true' scams during festive season: Report
- It’s a lie that God lives in the sky: AiR Atman in Ravi shares his learning with Anupam Kher
- Putin visits UAE; likely to discuss Ukraine & Gaza wars
- Racing teaches you precision, calculation, planning & execution
- Shane Watson appointed as Quetta Gladiators head coach
Amy Schumer's apology post for her 'Taylor Swift Thigh Gap' joke
After teasing Taylor Swift and her \'thigh gap\' on the night of the 58th Grammys with an Instagram post, comedian Amy Schumer posted a hilarious response to apologize to anyone who took offense to her joke on Wednesday, February 17.
Washington D.C.: After teasing Taylor Swift and her 'thigh gap' on the night of the 58th Grammys with an Instagram post, comedian Amy Schumer posted a hilarious response to apologize to anyone who took offense to her joke on Wednesday, February 17.
The 34-year-old comedienne posted a bikini photo of herself on the beach with fellow comedian Bridget Everett, and included a cheeky caption in response to Swift's glam look of the event, reports Us Magazne.
The post reads, "Taylor that's not a thigh gap. This is a thigh gap."
The 'Out of the Woods' singer hit the red carpet at the Staples Center in L.A. on February 15, in a leg-baring two-piece by Atelier Versace that included a huge front slit on her skirt.
The superstar's fans were none too pleased with the actress' wisecrack and accused her of skinny shaming. This prompted the 'Trainwreck' star to post a semi-apology.
But Swift, that night, had bigger things on her mind than Schumer's jokes as she won her second-ever 'Album of the Year Grammy'.