- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Neerja tax-free in Chhattisgarh
After being announced tax-free in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi, Sonam Kapoor-starrer \'Neerja\' is now tax-free in Chhattisgarh as well.
New Delhi: After being announced tax-free in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi, Sonam Kapoor-starrer 'Neerja' is now tax-free in Chhattisgarh as well.
The 30-year-old actress recently took to her Twitter handle and announced the news by writing, "Chattisgarh tax free! Thank you Chief minister #ramansingh sir! Thank you for making #Neerja tax free!Very thrilled!."
Previously, the director of the flick Ram Madhvani said in a statement that they wanted the film to be made tax free so that stories like 'Neerja' can reach to maximum people.
'Neerja,' which was released on 19 February, narrates the story of a Pan Am purser, who was felled by hijackers bullets while saving the passengers during the Pan Am holdup at Karachi airport on September 5 1986.