- An Indian YA fantasy filled with friendship, magic, romance and mystery
- Tirupati: Aarogya Suraksha camps towards health for all begin
- Vijayawada: Underground tunnel fish exhibition inaugurated
- Vijayawada: VMC Commissioner inspects Info Park works
- Pavilion End at Trent Bridge renamed in honour of Stuart Broad
- Ashwin says 2023 World Cup could be his last for India
- Aman Raj bags second title of season with hard-fought win
- Inner Ring Road scam is a quid pro quo case: Minister
- AP Revenue services association state meeting today
- Indian men one win away from first-ever badminton team gold
Spotted: Abhishek Bachchan at Kashi Vishwanath temple in Varanasi
Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan on Wednesday paid a visit to the famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
Lucknow: Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan on Wednesday paid a visit to the famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
The son of legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan was in the city to attend Spandan, a cultural event at the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) when he took out some time to pay obeisance at the temple.
Shrikant Mishra, a priest who conducted the puja for Abhishek, said that the actor prayed for the health and well being of his parents and family, and told the priests that he had been thinking of coming to the seat of Baba Vishwanath for a very long time.
Abhishek, accompanied by his parents Amitabh and Jaya and senior Samajwadi Party (SP) leader Amar Singh had propitiated Lord Shiva here some years ago.