- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Blank Space hitmaker Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One Grand Prix
Singer Taylor Swift will perform at the Formula One Grand Prix in US.
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift will perform at the Formula One Grand Prix in US.
The “Blank Space” hitmaker has been signed to perform at the event in Austin, Texas on October 22 and the organisers hope it will help to attract spectators, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"How do we expand our audience? That's what this headliner does. In the past we have chosen headliners that are a great match with our existing demographic,” Circuit of the Americas chairman Bobby Epstein said.
"But I don't need our existing demographic alone. We need the future. We think we will sell every ticket that we have got and it is because of the combination of both Formula 1 and Taylor Swift,” he added.