- Dharmana seeks financial hub in Visakhapatnam
- Naidu arrives for darshan of Lord Venkateswara
- Upcoming Smartphones in December 2023: OnePlus 12, Redmi 13C, and more
- PL Sector Report: Metals & Mining - Weekly Update – Domestic steel pricing lagging behind
- PL Stock Report: Aster DM Healthcare (ASTERDM IN) - Event Update – GCC stake sale to unlock value - BUY
- Hyderabad: Low turnout in T polls
- SCR extends the 10 special trains services between AP, Telangana till December end
- Hyderabad: Poor voter turnout in Old City
- Viksit Bharat aims to reach vulnerable sections: Governor Abdul Nazeer
- Hyderabad: K Chandrasekhar Rao, wife cast vote in Chintamadaka
Bobby Simhaa brought a new level of energy
Director Ani Kanneganti says that National Award-winning actor Bobby Simhaa brought a new level of energy when he joined the sets of forthcoming Telugu action thriller \'Run\', a remake of Tamil sleeper-hit \'Neram\'.
Director Ani Kanneganti says that National Award-winning actor Bobby Simhaa brought a new level of energy when he joined the sets of forthcoming Telugu action thriller 'Run', a remake of Tamil sleeper-hit 'Neram'.
“It was a pleasure to work with Bobby. He’s a single-take artist and no matter how difficult a shot is, he makes it look so easy with his effortless performance. He brought the kind of energy to the project that made my job so easy,” Kanneganti told.
Simhaa, who plays the antagonist in the action thriller, was also part of the original. “When we bought the remake rights, we felt nobody can do justice to the role originally played by Bobby. Hence, we decided to go for him and it was with great difficulty we managed to rope him in,” he said.
Simhaa, who has predominantly worked in Tamil films, dubbed in his own voice. “We learnt that he has roots in Vijayawada, where he had studied till class 10. Since he wasn’t totally alien to the language, we decided to make him dub in Telugu. Though he struggled initially, he picked up quickly,” he added. Also starring Sundeep Kishan and Anisha Ambrose, the film will hit the screens on March 23.