- Visakhapatnam: Officials find stale meat served in many eateries
- EC warns action against companies not declaring holiday
- Vijayawada: 2-yr-old recovers from acute leukemia with chemotherapy
- Rajamahendravaram: Rural youth trained in making jute products
- Revanth completes 87 public meetings in 63 segments
- V-C Manoj of SRM-AP receives Bhaskar Award
- From Dilli to Hyd’bad gulli, urban voter apathy persists
- Telangana will prosper if Congress wins: Vijayashanti
- Guntur: Police arrest agitating BJP leaders
- Finally, light at the end of the tunnel: All 41 workers rescued safely
Ranveer Singh to endorse toothpaste brand
Bollywood\'s flamboyant youth icon Ranveer Singh has been signed on to endorse toothpaste brand Colgate MaxFresh, and he feels the qualities of the product match his aura.
Bollywood's flamboyant youth icon Ranveer Singh has been signed on to endorse toothpaste brand Colgate MaxFresh, and he feels the qualities of the product match his aura. The actor said "With its freshness and youthful energy, I feel the brand fits like a glove with my personality. I love the product, its taste and those cooling crystals which give me a burst of freshness every morning."
Ranveer Singh will be seen showing his magnetism in the all new TVC campaign. The new campaign is based on the premise of ‘Infectious Freshness’ and crafted bearing in mindour country’s love for dance & music. Eric Jumbert, director, marketing, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited said, “Colgate MaxFresh is one of the fastest growing brands in our product portfolio.
The creative idea behind the new campaign was to bring to life MaxFresh’s youthful infectious freshness, transforming dull moments into fun-filled, exciting experiences. That's why partnering with Ranveer Singh and Amit Trivedi on this campaign was an obvious choice and a terrific fit. We are absolutely delighted with the result - an entertaining and energetic commercial that stands out and engages like no other”