- Rajamahendravaram: All house plot beneficiaries to get title deeds
- Tirupati: Lord Govindaraja Swamy blesses devotees from Sarvabhoopala Vahanam
- Jaganannaku Chebudam draws huge response in Nellore, Kadapa
- Tirupati: MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy takes out bike rally
- Bengaluru: Education department issues guidelines for reopening of schools
- Madanapalle medical college works move at a snail’s pace
- Bengaluru: DK Shivakumar meets Jagan Mohan Reddy’s sister Sharmila
- Parvathipuram: Extend support for development of villages, bankers told
- Srikakulam: N ChandraBabu Naidu harassed NTR, says Chinta Mohan
- Bengaluru: BBMP officials told to work honestly and keep a record of every work
Selena Gomez to post 60-sec video on Instagram
Selena Gomez was one of the first celebrities to post a 60-second video, under Instagram\'s latest feature.
Washington D.C: Selena Gomez was one of the first celebrities to post a 60-second video, under Instagram's latest feature.
The 23-year-old singer posted a minute-long clip on her account, giving users a look at what goes on behind-the-scenes of making her music, even providing a sneak peek at some never-before-heard tunes, reports E! Online.
In the video, Gomez dons some casual attire with a white headband as we hear her say, "I'm trying to figure out what this Instagram thing is. Just keep goin', it's fine!"
The video then skips from her standing over her producer as he edits to her lip syncing and dancing along to what we're guessing is one of her forthcoming songs.
She captioned the mini-movie, "So insta has 60 sec vids now... also new stuff coming," with an appropriate smirk emoji.