- Charlie Munger, closest aide of Warren Buffet, dies at 99
- Jagan brought equality with Jagananna colonies: Rajini
- Five Indian States On High Alert As China's Respiratory Illness Surge Sparks Preparedness Review
- Vijayawada: Call to protect panchayat raj system
- Vice President Of Karnataka State Contractors' Association Passes Away Amidst Allegations Of Political Vendetta And Financial Scandal
- Google introduces .meme domain; Find details
- YS Jagan flags of cleaning machines, to lay stone virtually for development works
- Anantapur: Rich tributes paid to Mahatma Phule
- Will speak on ‘Chaiwala’, ‘Chowkidar’ during upcoming LS polls: Akbar
- Supreme Court Seeks Explanation On Delhi Chief Secretary's Tenure Extension, Questions Government's Sole Dependence
Pawan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh gets legal notice from Arbaaz Khan
Power star Pawan Kalyan\'s Sardaar Gabbar Singh is hitting the headlines since it has ever been announced. The shooting of the movie is going on at a rapid pace in Switzerland where the team is currently filming duet songs with Pawan and Kajal.
Power star Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh is hitting the headlines since it has ever been announced. The shooting of the movie is going on at a rapid pace in Switzerland where the team is currently filming duet songs with Pawan and Kajal Aggarwal.
Sardaar Gabbar Singh is on the last leg and is to hit the theatres in April, however, in the midst of it, Bollywood producer Arbaaz Khan has sent a legal to notice to the filmmakers alleging copyright infringement for copying the concept of Dabangg 2 for Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Earlier, before the movie commenced, Pawan Kalyan who wrote the story himself had insisted that the movie was nothing like Dabangg 2 but Arbaaz Khan came to know that the film is exactly like Dabangg 2 and the makers have not bought the rights which is why he slapped the legal notice.
We have to wait and watch as to how the Sardaar Gabbar Singh responds to the legal notice. The movie, helmed by KS Ravindra is scheduled to hit the theatres globally on April 8th. Keep watching the space for more updates.