- HSL takes steps towards cost effective e-tug ecosystem
- BJP has surplus of CMs in Maha but zero accountability: Cong reacts to 31 deaths in govt hospital
- India’s services exports go up 8.4% to $28.72 bn in August
- KCR requested me to include BRS into NDA: Modi
- Seerat Kapoor to be seen in Telugu series ‘Save The Tigers 2’
- Nani’s ‘Hi Nanna’ 2nd Single ‘Gaaju Bomma’ to be out on Oct 6th
- 107 MPs and MLAs in India have declared cases of 'hate speech' against them: report
- Lightning may not strike on Venus as previously thought: Study
- Vedanta split does not address debt: CreditSights
- A glimpse of India': Rahul shares video of train journey from Bilaspur to Raipur
Raashi sweats it out for Oxygen
Raashi Khanna was challenged to deal with sun tan while shooting for her forthcoming film ‘Oxygen’ directed by Jyothi Krishna. The diva recently shot for the Gopichand-starrer in the exotic beaches of Yaanam and the high humidity levels made her skin tan severely.
Raashi Khanna was challenged to deal with sun tan while shooting for her forthcoming film ‘Oxygen’ directed by Jyothi Krishna. The diva recently shot for the Gopichand-starrer in the exotic beaches of Yaanam and the high humidity levels made her skin tan severely. For someone who hails from Delhi where the climate is dry, working in coastal belt took a toll on her body.
“I was shooting in Yaanam and the mercury levels were only soaring up with each passing day. It’s a bit annoying to put on the make-up, fix your hair in fancy ways and wear different costumes under the hot sun because of the dampness and moisture. I was tanning three to four times since the humidity was relatively high. But I’m glad to have completed the shoot without any major hassles,” she recalls, heaving a sigh of relief.
The model-turned-actress insists she prefers to go the natural way for removing the tan. “I’m against saloon treatment and have never been to a saloon or used chemically-formulated products to get rid of tan. I take water melons, fresh salads, pomegranate, grapes, drink lots of water and lemon juice as they have a cleansing and toning effect on the skin (to lessen tan),” reveals Raashi who is currently wrapping up another film ‘Supreme’.