Bollywood stands for a anti-modern slavery short film, Switch
Filmmaker Karan Johar, Taapsee Pannu, Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha and more Bollywood celebrities have come together to support antimodern slavery short film
Filmmaker Karan Johar, Taapsee Pannu, Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha and more Bollywood celebrities have come together to support anti-modern slavery short film.
They took to their Twitter accounts on Tuesday and shared the link to a short film titled Switch.
The tweets read, "40 million people in modern slavery. Often these victims are right in front of us, but go unseen. Watch “Switch”, a powerful 90s film and please RT. https://youtu.be/25b6Jd2lIT8 @youcanfreeus #Switch #YouCanFreeUs #HumanTrafficking #ModernSlavery #parallelmindsproductions"
The short film shines a light on one of the darkest evils of our times - modern slavery. Created by Parallel Minds Production, the makers hope, that the film will encourage viewers to take a stand against this injustice.
The video shows the city moving on after a human trafficking container is dropped in the middle of the city. No one moves forward to help until a girl opens the door to finds other kids trapped inside. Asking for help the video reads, "How can you help us when you can not see us?"
The youtube description reads, "Together we can end modern slavery. Join us at www.youcanfree.us "
The video has also been trending on Twitter in India.
- Indian government pressurising Interpol for red corner notice: Zakir Naik
- Anguished with way judiciary being treated: SC on lawyer's claim of conspiracy against CJI
- J-K: IT raid underway at a location related to Imran Raza Ansari
- Shatrughan Sinha 'Would Love To Interview' PM Modi But...
- Congress Politicising Balakot Air Strikes, Accuses Rajnath Singh