- Randeep Hooda’s ‘Swatantrya Veer Savarkar’ Teaser Is Out…
- The 12th edition of the Hyderabad Marathon August 27th this year
- TDP Mahanadu: Chandrababu releases manifesto under the name Bhavishyat ki Guarantee
- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
- Kodali Nani pays tribute to NTR, challenges Naidu, Lokesh to contest from Gannavaram
- Rajinikanth, Anupam Kher And SRK Praise PM Modi On The Occasion Of New Parliament Inauguration
- Modi pays tribute to NTR at 101st Mann ki Baat, says he earned place in hearts of people
- Sharwanand Drops A Tweet And Confirms That He Met With A Minor Car Accident
Lucknow: Minor resists harassment, burnt alive
Lucknow: Minor Resists Harassment, Burnt Alive. She sustained 90 percent burns and was admitted to a local medical facility where she recorded her statement against the village youths.
Lucknow: A minor girl, set on fire by two youths for resisting harassment, succumbed to injuries in Lalitpur district, 407 km from here, police said Saturday.
The girl from Patsamera village was doused in kerosene and set afire Friday when she resisted the persistent harassment by two local youths.
She sustained 90 percent burns and was admitted to a local medical facility where she recorded her statement against the village youths.
Both the assailants are minors, aged 16 and 17 years. They fled the scene soon after committing the crime. A police official told IANS that one of them was arrested Saturday afternoon.
"We hope to nab the other miscreant also and the guilty will be booked as per law," the official added.