IIIT-H ‘R&D Showcase 2019’ on Feb 23
The R D Showcase 2019 will showcase exhibits and demonstrate research projects that represent IIITHs most recent developments in research and innovation in technology
Hyderabad: The R & D Showcase 2019 will showcase exhibits and demonstrate research projects that represent IIIT-H’s most recent developments in research and innovation in technology.
The objective of it is to provide visitors an opportunity to learn first-hand about IIIT-H's cutting-edge research, innovation and developments in technology. Also to create research interest in college and university students and faculty and help industry to identify areas for research collaboration with IIIT-H.
It will be full day event on February 23rd from 10am to 6pm. It will be marked by inaugural talks by Prof. Vasudeva Varma, Dean (R & D), IIIT-H and Dr. Satya Prakash Dash, Director Global Innovations Impact Lab at PATH.
A panel discussion on "the role of emerging technology and research in medicine and healthcare' is also scheduled. Couple of Key Note talks are aslo scheduled on subjects such as Blockchain, Healthcare and others. It will be attended by hundreds of visitors who include: R & D heads, students, faculty from engineering colleges, industry professionals, tech savvy individuals and others.
- Madras High Court refuses to quash charges against Dayanidhi Maran, others in telephone exchange case
- Social media firms to act against paid adverts violating Election Commission norms: IAMAI
- BJP ministers organise Holika Dahan, say it symbolises burning of evil of 'corruption of Congress, AAP'
- No deadlock in Mahagathbandhan over seats: Tejashwi
- Activist Gauri Sawant appointed as first transwoman Election Commission ambassador