Minister Bamang Felix tells children to watch good films
Arunachal Pradesh Information and Public Relations minister Bamang Felix on Thursday exhorted children to watch and follow only good, educative and morally enriching films
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Information and Public Relations minister Bamang Felix on Thursday exhorted children to watch and follow only good, educative and morally enriching films.
Addressing the inaugural day of the two-day Children’s Film Bonanza at Naharlagun, near here, Felix asked children to take full advantage of the bonanza and take life’s lessons from the beautiful films on an entire gamut of issues that would be screened for two days. The minister said films influence human mind and the society at large.
"Children could change the course of history by dint of their hard work and innovative imagination," he said. Arunachal Film and Television Institute had started functioning in the state that would facilitate the aspiring film makers and actors in the state, the minister added.
IPR special secretary Himanshu Gupta lauded the Children’s Film Society of India for collaborating with the department of IPR to organise such a meaningful event for the children and hoped that the children would not only enjoy the films but also carry home the message conveyed by the films. Administrative Officer of Children’s Film Society of India.
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25
- Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Mystics split over Lok Sabha elections outcome
- Class ten exam papers of history and political science leaked in Thane
- Nirav Modi's arrest a got-up match ahead of Lok Sabha Elections: Mamata Banerjee
- Kanimozhi gives assurance regarding DMK manifesto