- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
Sacking DL very unfortunate : Botcha
Says MPs joined TRS for personal gain Solution to T issue soon Vijayawada: Congress Party PCC Chief and State Transport Minister Botcha...
- Says MPs joined TRS for personal gain
- Solution to T issue soon
Vijayawada: Congress Party PCC Chief and State Transport Minister Botcha Satyanarayana termed the dismissal of D L Ravindra Reddy from the State Cabinet as 'very unfortunate'. Addressing a press conference here on Sunday Botcha Satyanarayana claimed that Congress Party, the largest democratic political party in India, has mechanism to monitor the activities of its leaders and take action if they violated the party discipline. The chief minister took the decision after discussing the matter with the high command and other leaders, he said. He denied the allegations that Kiran Kumar Reddy had intentionally targeted Ravindra Reddy.
He said that decision on rebel MLAs who voted against the Congress during no confidence motion was pending with Speaker Nadendla Manohar. A Botcha Satyanarayana said that two MPs from Telangana region joined Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) to protect their personal interests and said that the Congress was seriously working on the solution for the Telangana issue.
He said the party high command under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi was very positive towards the demand for Telangana. The Congress Party State in-charge Ghulam Nabi Azad had confirmed that the party would take decision soon, he added. However, Vivek and Manda Jagannadham had chosen to join TRS for their personnel benefits, he said.
He alleged that TRS always commercialized the sentiment of Telangana people and agitated for the personal benefits. He reminded that Telangana issue was sensitive and sentiments of two regions were involved in it.