City to host Vegan Bazaar
City to host Vegan Bazaar. People across the world are increasingly turning vegans, a lifestyle free of all animal products, including milk & its products, meat, eggs, honey, wool, leather, fur, silk and pearl.
A one-day Vegan Bazaar will be organised on February 9 from 11.30am – 4.30pm at Our Sacred Space
People across the world are increasingly turning vegans, a lifestyle free of all animal products, including milk & its products, meat, eggs, honey, wool, leather, fur, silk and pearl. Their reasons include causing no harm to animals, improving their own health and environmental sustainability.
Hyderabad is also home to scores of vegans. Some of whom - belonging to the ‘Hyderabad Vegans’ group (with 639 members and growing). The ‘Vegan Bazaar’ would be a wonderful one-stop shop to showcase a wide variety of vegan food and lifestyle products. Amala Akkineni would inaugurate the event.
Some of the vegan attractions at the Bazaar:
• Dairy free ice-cream, cakes, cookies, chocolates, mysore pak, kaju katli, apple crumble pie
• Shahi tofu makhani, vegan millet based dishes
• Soy milk, soy butter milk, tofu
• Dairy-free curd-rice
• Vegan cheese sandwiches and cashew based cheese-spread, macaroni with dairy-free cheese
• Vegan peanut-curd starters
• South Indian coconut-milk based payasam
• Healthy sesame milk making demonstrations
• Vegan and natural health supplements
• Vegan soaps, shampoos, conditioners, face creams and other body and hair care products
• Vegan baby food products
• Variety of vegan tea
• Vegan accessories like purses, belts, wallets etc
• A number of books on healthy living and eating that shows how to reverse diabetes, heart disease, hypertension etc. just by healthy food habits, would also be part of the Bazaar