Tang with mango
Tang with mango. As the season of the king of fruits is ready to bid its adieu, here are dessert recipes that should not be missed.
As the season of the king of fruits is ready to bid its adieu, here are dessert recipes that should not be missed. So grab your basket, buy some mangoes and make these
Whipped Cream – 50 gms
Cherries – 20 gms
Fresh cream – 25 Gm
Caster sugar- 25 gms
Gelatine – 15
• Take a bowl and take fresh cream, whipped cream & castor sugar, mix it properly until sugar has melt.
• Take chopped cherries & mango pulp and add it to the cream and mix, now heat the gelatine and add it slowly to the cream while mixing to set the desert.
• Take a bowl, now pour the mixture and freeze it for 30 min to 1 hour.
Mango crush – 30 gms
Whipped cream – 60 gms
Caster sugar – 20gms
Mascarpone cheese –20 gms
Kahlua liquor - 100 gms
Geletine – 10 gms
Mango pulp – 15 gms
• Take a bowl add mascarpone cheese & caster sugar and mix it well.
• Add kahlua liquor & whipped cream to it and mix it well.
• Add mango pulp & gelatine to it and to the mixture and keep it to set.
• Take a glass,and keep the chocolate or figure biscuit in it and pour the mixture into the glass .
• Keep it in the refrigerator for at least for 30- 45 min to set.
Whipped cream – 85 gms
Castor sugar – 25 gms
Hung Curd - 45 gms
Mango chopped 25 gms
Mango pulp - 35 gms
Gelatine - 15 gms
Honey – 25 gms
• Take a bowl add whipped cream & castor sugar, mix it properly until sugar has melt.
• Add hung curd in to the cream.
• Add chopped mango and mango pulp to the mixture
• Add honey and mix it well
• Heat gelatine and add to the mixture and mix it well.
• Take a glass and pour the mixture in to it and freeze it for 30 min.