Know your fruit- Benefits of Mango
Mangoes taste so good that people forget they are also healthy! There are many health benefits of the ‘king of fruits’,
Mangoes taste so good that people forget they are also healthy! There are many health benefits of the ‘king of fruits’, some of which are:
• Antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers.
• The risks for developing asthma are lower in people who consume a high amount of certain nutrients that are present in mangoes.
• Mangoes, because of their fiber and water content, help to prevent constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive tract.
• The fiber, potassium and vitamin content in mangoes all help to ward off heart diseases.
• Mangoes are great for your skin as they have the ability to reduce dark spots, blemishes and acne, thus imparting a natural glow to your skin.
• Mangoes are rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish your hair and promote hair growth.
• It contains high dosage of Vitamin A which helps protect eye sight.
• Mangoes also help in maintaining alkaline balance of the human body.
• Mangoes are enriched with antioxidants and this helps in cell rejuvenation and cell repair.
• Mango also helps in reducing cholesterol and preventing diabetes.