Flatter figure with summer friendly fashion picks
With the arrival of the summer season, don\'t forget to revamp your wardrobe. Use clever patterns and contrasting colours to flatter your figure.
With the arrival of the summer season, don't forget to revamp your wardrobe. Use clever patterns and contrasting colours to flatter your figure.
Dailymail.co.uk has pulled together a selection of flattering outfits during summer:
- Nip in your waist: If you’re looking for drama from your outfit, a maxi dress in a full and flared style is perfect. The thick, black band sits at your widest area, helping to slim your hips and making your waist look tiny.
- Slim ankles: High Street is flooded with bright ankle-grazing trousers, and they’re easy to wear. Team with a contrasting top and feminine heels and your ankles will look instantly slimmer.
- Dots that flatter: Now dots are as fashionable as stripes. Embrace the trend with an off-the-shoulder, flared dress with a pair of bold, red shoes.
- Bold print: Fitted, graphic and bold -- perfect way to say hello to a summer superhero frock. Avoid jewellery. Red lipstick is all you need.
- Crisp and fresh: A crisp white shirt and sunny stripy yellow kick-hem skirt look fresh and stylish.