Tame your curls Tina Desai's way
Tame your curls Tina Desai\'s way. Actress Tina Desai, who has beautiful curls, says avoiding satin pillow covers and using deep conditioning helps to tame her tresses.
Actress Tina Desai, who has beautiful curls, says avoiding satin pillow covers and using deep conditioning helps to tame her tresses.
She has shared a few quick easy tricks you can use to make your curls behave
• Do deep conditioning the natural way and leave the chemically strong shampoos and conditioners behind. A base of eggs and a pinch of lemon keeps your curls tangle free.
• Whatever products or the amount of hours you put in straightening your hair with iron would not give you the desired look. To go on the straighter scale, try putting a few drops of hair oil and blow dry them reverse.
• An updo would solve a hundred woes. Tie a sleek tight bun and fix it up with a sleek scarf to give a neat stylish look.
• Use diffusers and serums on your roots and let your ends air dry so as not to dehydrate them and cause a frizz.
• For a settled look, tie your hair before you are off to bed and avoid satin pillow covers that would cause the frizz.