- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Instagram to add video channels to Explore
Facebook\'s picture sharing app Instagram is updating its \"Explore\" section to add video channels that will appear in a feed according to users\' preferences.
Facebook's picture sharing app Instagram is updating its "Explore" section to add video channels that will appear in a feed according to users' preferences.
The feature will have a personalised channel called "videos you might like" that will collect videos from across Instagram's global community and also will include a "Featured" column highlighting videos on specific topics, Instagram said.
For now, the upgrade will only be available in the United States, Instagram said on Thursday. Instagram v7.20 is available on Apple's App Store and Google Play.