Funky summer trends for children
Tropical print shirts, graphic t-shirts, neon colours and embroidered badges are ruling the clothing line for children this summer, says an expert.
Tropical print shirts, graphic t-shirts, neon colours and embroidered badges are ruling the clothing line for children this summer, says an expert. Sarah Witter, chief designer shares clothing tips for children this summer.
* Boys tropical print shirt: Super on trend this year. Great worn layered over graphics tees and paired with shorts for a casual daytime look or fully buttoned up to the neck for the evening.
* Ombre-dip dye: For girls wear this trend is even more interesting with a neon dot fabric and mixed with lace. While for boys wear you will find dip dyed cool graphic t-shirt.
* Neon colours: Touches of neon coral and neon yellow, add freshness and excitement to a summer wardrobe. Perfect for the laid back, surf vibe mood of this season and a definite on holiday packing lists.
* Sequin graphic t-shirts: There is no reason to wait until the party season to wear sequins, especially in pretty summer-time colours. Add some sparkle to simple daytime outfits with denim shorts or dress up with one of our lace skirts for evening.
* Badges: Not to be missed a surf inspired embroidered badges, which add a fun touch to tees, checked shirts and shorts.