- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her 'stripper name'
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow, along with some other celebrities, shared their \"stripper names\" on Instagram in response to a hilarious social media experiment.
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow, along with some other celebrities, shared their "stripper names" on Instagram in response to a hilarious social media experiment.
Paltrow got other celebrities intrigued in their "stripper names" after she commented on an Instagram post by CrazyBitchProbs, that read, "Your stripper name is the colour of your underwear and the last thing you ate."
Paltrow, 45, said hers was "Grey fried rice", as captured by Instagram page CommentsByCelebs, reports people.com.
After seeing the actress' response on CommentsByCelebs, actress Kelly Ripa, 47, shared her name, "Black lace Bonbon".
Her husband, Mark Consuelos of "Riverdale", also joined in, writing: "Black cod and risotto."
Actor-singer Nick Lachey gave fans insight into his dietary habits and undergarments by writing, "Black Pepperoni Pizza", while actress Rumer Willis wrote "Yellow Spaghetti Belmondo."
Paltrow is on a holiday with fiance Brad Falchuk.