- India set to kick off Esports campaign today
- Tirupati: Ferrying of passengers by RTC dips on Garuda Seva day
- Indians first arrived in hostile Canada in 1902
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Announces State Honors For Organ Donors
- State should be freed from clutches of YSRCP: Naga Babu
- Stripping Russia of veto at UN impossible
- Tirumala Brahmotsavams: Lord Venkateswara Swamy appears on Surya Prabha Vahanam
- Chinta demands 33% quota for women in TTD
- Hangzhou declares Games open
- Family-Friendly Outdoor Charm of New Orleans
US woman charged with stealing teenage daughter at birth
Neighbours knew them as a church-going mother and her polite teenage daughter before police swarmed their home in a small, quiet city in South Carolina.
WALTERBORO: Neighbours knew them as a church-going mother and her polite teenage daughter before police swarmed their home in a small, quiet city in South Carolina.
Gloria Williams was arrested on kidnapping charges. Then came the real shocker: Police identified the victim as the 18-year-old woman Williams had raised as her daughter.
Investigators said DNA analysis proved she had been stolen as an infant from a hospital in Jacksonville, Florida.
Now the woman who grew up as Alexis Manigo has learned she was born Kamiyah Mobley.
Tesha Stephens, a cousin of Willams', was at the family's home in Walterboro late Friday. She says the woman she knows as Alexis is doing OK, but "she's probably going to have to take this day-by-day."