- Amit Shah moves 2 J&K Bills for passage in Rajya Sabha
- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
- Constitutionally valid: Shah, Nadda welcome SC verdict on Article 370
100 Al Qaeda militants die in US-led airstrikes in Syria
At least 100 militants of the Al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front were killed by US-led airstrikes in Syria\'s Aleppo province on Friday.
Damascus: At least 100 militants of the Al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front were killed by US-led airstrikes in Syria's Aleppo province on Friday.
The anti-terror coalition targeted a training camp in the town of Dar Izzeh, Xinhua news agency reported.
The Nusra Front was amassing forces to make attacks in Syria after the upcoming talks in Astana, from which it was excluded due to being designated as a terrorist group by the UN.
The group has suffered significance losses recently as many of its commanders have been targeted by either anti-terror coalition or the rival rebel groups.