- Supreme Court defers till Jan 10 hearing on Umar Khalid's bail plea
- Brothers stabbed to death after fight over alcohol in UP, six held
- UP govt tables second supplementary budget
- Delhi court to hear Lava chief's bail plea in Vivo PMLA case on Dec 4
- More people in Gaza could die of diseases than bombings: WHO chief
- Cabinet okays drone scheme for women self-help groups
- New AI model to predict physical & mental development in preemies
- IMD warns of cyclonic development, anticipates weather turbulence across multiple regions
- Cabinet clears Rs 11.8 lakh cr scheme for free foodgrain to poor
- Mock drill by Waltair division at Simhachalam
Ukrainian president to meet Merkel in Berlin on Monday
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko will hold talks in Berlin on Monday with Chancellor Angela Merkel on the separatist conflict in Ukraine,
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko will hold talks in Berlin on Monday with Chancellor Angela Merkel on the separatist conflict in Ukraine, Interfax Ukraine news agency quoted the president's spokesman as saying.
The visit will follow a telephone conversation between the German leader and U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday which is expected to focus on Russia.
It is unclear if Trump will discuss a lifting of the U.S. sanctions imposed on Moscow in response to its intervention in Ukraine.
Washington and the EU imposed sanctions in response to Russia's annexation of Crimea and backing for the pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine.
Trump's admiration of Russian President Vladimir Putin and stated desire to improve bilateral ties have stoked fears in Kiev that international pressure on Russia could waver.