- US says 'deeply concerned' on Trudeau's allegations over Nijjar killing
- PM Modi Commends Women's Reservation Bill And Job Opportunities For Millions
- Warangal: CKM college comes under State fold
- Car creates commotion in Rajendranagar, 1 hurt
- Poets, artists have special place in TS: Minister
- Satyavati Rathore distributes Nutritional food to pregnant and lactating women
- Khammam: I-T officials clear doubts of NGOs on tax payments
- Two girls from Jeedimetla go missing
- Kavitha expresses disappointment over Guv rejecting MLC nominees
- A total oḟ 6654 applications received in Janata Darshan in state
Air France turns away 21 from Muslim countries for Trump ban
An airline spokeswoman said on Monday that the 21 people were taken back to their point of departure or otherwise taken care of. She would not provide the passengers\' names, nationalities or other details.
Air France has blocked 21 passengers from Muslim countries from travelling to the US because they would have been refused entry under President Donald Trump's new immigration ban.
Air France said in a statement it was informed on Saturday by the US government of the new restrictions, and had no choice but to stop the passengers from boarding U.S.-bound flights.
An airline spokeswoman said on Monday that the 21 people were taken back to their point of departure or otherwise taken care of. She would not provide the passengers' names, nationalities or other details.
Other international airlines have done the same. The passengers were from seven Muslim-majority countries affected by the three-month immigration ban: Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.