- Congress dubs PM Modi as a “certified liar”, says BJP conceded defeat before polls
- PlayStation India Announces PS5 Cricket24 Bundle; Launch Date and Details
- AP High Court reserves verdict on Naidu's bail plea in Angallu riots case
- Over 90,000 US visas for Indian students, third year in a row
- TN to hold 1,000 medical camps to screen dengue from Oct 1
- Bandi Sanjay defends Guv, says BRS targeting her
- Medical negligence case: Another hospital in UP's Amethi loses licence
- Odisha Assembly adjourned till 4 pm amid Opposition ruckus
- I-T Department updates rules for startup equity valuation
- Now have real-time listening session with your group with Spotify's 'Jam'
SIKASA leaders in custody
Karimnagar: Two Maoists Pittala Narayana aka Madhu and Rella Prasanti aka Sandhya were arrested by the district police on Saturday. According to...
Karimnagar: Two Maoists Pittala Narayana aka Madhu and Rella Prasanti aka Sandhya were arrested by the district police on Saturday. According to Superintendent of Police V Ravindar, Narayana and Prasanti have been workers union activists at Chembur in Mumbai and have been trying for some time to build a base in Karimnagar district to strengthen the Maoist activities. Narayana belongs to Kondapur village of Medipalli mandal in the district while Prasanti belongs to Tadepalli in Guntur district. Both have been activists of erstwhile People's War Group and a reward of Rs. 4 lakh has been announced on Prasanti. They got married and striving to build a stronger base in Karimnagar district to take forward the activities of Singareni Karmika Samakhya (SIKASA).