- Rajamahendravaram: Rally organised to mark Milad-un-Nabi
- Dr Swaminathan’s demise a great loss: Singireddy
- Father of Green Revolution’s services to nation praised
- KCR condoles demise of MS Swaminathan
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 29 September, 2023
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today slashes, check the rates on September 29, 2023
- Vijayawada: Krishna dist junior Rugby teams selected
- Kharge welcomes top BRS leaders into Congress
- Congress unveils six guarantee cards for people
- ‘Sanatana Dharma’ can’t be destroyed by any force Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
Carry out land reform works perfectly, Collector tells officials
The land reform works that were taking place across the district must be done perfectly, said District Collector D S Lokesh Kumar here on Wednesday.
Khammam: The land reform works that were taking place across the district must be done perfectly, said District Collector D S Lokesh Kumar here on Wednesday.
Presiding over a special review meeting with the Tahsildars and special teams to discuss the progress in the implementation of land reforms at the Collectorate in Khammam town on Wednesday, the District Collector directed the officials to carry out the works relating to land reforms as per the guidelines issued by the State government without giving any scope for irregularities. The queries or objections raised by farmers should also be addressed immediately, he added.
Collector Lokesh Kumar told the Tahsildars to maintain the records perfectly keeping special records for LTR and POTs. Corrections in the names must be done by checking the names in Aadhaar or ration cards along with updating the details in the prescribed list along with sending the details of gifted lands to the Revenue Divisional Officer, the Collector added.
If the staff of the Revenue Department visit any village, all the issues pertaining to land records must be sorted out there itself and they should carry out land reforming works successfully. If they face any problems, they should consult either the Joint Collector or District Revenue Officer or Rural Development Officer for a solution, the Collector suggested.
Joint Collector T Vinay Krishna Reddy, DRO J Shiva Srinivasulu, District Rural Development Officer Purnachandra, Kallur Rural Development Officer Rani Kumidini Singh, Special Deputy Collector, Tahsildars and the members of the specials teams were present at the meeting.