- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Nalgonda MLA Komatireddy Venkat Reddy pays toll tax
Former Minister Komatireddy Venkatreddy on Wednesday paid toll tax for his car at Toll Plaza on National High way at Panthagi under Choutuppal mandal in Yadadri district.
Choutuppal: Former Minister Komatireddy Venkatreddy on Wednesday paid toll tax for his car at Toll Plaza on National High way at Panthagi under Choutuppal mandal in Yadadri district.
The Congress leader. while going to Nalgonda from Hyderabad, paid the up and down fee and took the receipt from the Toll Plaza counter. Earlier, he was exempted from paying toll tax.
After withdrawal of gunmen and his expulsion from the Assembly, Venkat Reddy decided to pay the toll tax in the same way the people are paying.