- No property tax for rural residential areas in Delhi: MCD Mayor
- Sharad Pawar’s pearls of political wisdom - 'NCP deserters are doomed'
- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
- No Scindia, no traitor left in Congress: Digvijaya on eve of counting
- ‘Pindam’ storyline fascinated me: Producer Yeshwanth Daggumati
'Govt failed to solve problems of the disabled'
Khammam: Continuing her tirade against the State Government, YSRCP leader Sharmila alleged that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy had failed in...
Khammam: Continuing her tirade against the State Government, YSRCP leader Sharmila alleged that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy had failed in addressing the problems of physically challenged persons. As part of her second day Pada Yatra in Khammam district on Tuesday, she held a Rachabanda programme at Cheruvu Madaram village of Nelakondapalli mandal. During the meet, the villagers complained to her that they were not getting the pensions promptly and new pensions had not been sanctioned to their village since the death of former Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy. On the occasion, Sharmila said that Rs 1,000 would be given to all pensioners if the YSRCP voted to power in 2014 General elections. She said that farmers were facing untold miseries due to lack of remunerative price for their produce and the State Government had failed in addressing their problems. On the day, Sharmila launched her padayatra at Vallabhi village and concluded at Ajay Thanda after covering Rayagudem, Buddaram and Cheruvu Madaram villages. YSRCP leaders Macha Srinivas, Ponguleti Srinivas Reddy and others were present.