- Hyderabad: Gudimalkapur stepwell to be restored
- Vijayawada: Police foil ‘Chalo Vijayawada’ planned by Anganwadi workers
- Guntur: Wage agreement unjust to contract workers
- Chancellor Connects Alumni initiative rolled out to boost higher edn in State
- Vijayawada: Footwear traders, manufacturers stage protest
- Tirumala Brahmotsavams to end today with Chakrasnanam ceremony
- Vijayawada: Plea to procure goods & services from MSMEs
- Guntur: Police foil JSP’s ‘Chalo Assembly’ stir
- Vijayawada: VRSEC signs MoU with Forensic Sciences varsity
- Tirumala: MP couple presents clothes to Srivari temple staff
Warangal firecracker factory mishap: KCR announces ex-gratia of Rs 5 lakh for victims
Expressing shock over the loss of lives in the fire mishap that took place in Warangal
Expressing shock over the loss of lives in the fire mishap that took place in Warangal,
Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao in a message conveyed his condolences to the members of the bereaved families.
A major explosion took place around 11.30 am at a fireworks factory in Kashibugga area, Warangal today. At least 10 persons were killed in the mishap and several others are reported to have sustained severe injuries and burns.
KCR directed the officials to ensure medical facilities for the injured at government expenses and instructed the District Collector to undertake relief and rehabilitation measures immediately.
The Chief Minister also announced an ex-gratia of Rs 5 Lakh for the families of the deceased.
Deputy Chief Minister Kadiam Srihari visited the fireworks factory site and instructed the officials to conduct a thorough inquiry into the accident.