- How Rahul Gandhi’s allegations against Adani Group backfired
- Sachin Tendulkar super impressed with Vicky’s acting prowess in ‘Sam Bahadur’
- Kriti Sanon debunks rumours of promoting trading platforms on ‘KWK’, calls it ‘fake news’
- PM Modi arrives at BJP headquarters
- Indira Krishnan enjoyed shooting with Rashmika, Ranbir for ‘Animal’
- People of New India votes on Performance Politics: Amit shah
- Patience is the biggest mantra in film industry: Anchor Chandu
- INDIA bloc floor leaders to meet on Monday to discuss Winter Session strategy
- Date locked for ‘Bubblegum’ third single
- Counting of votes for Mizoram assembly polls tomorrow
Dozens of T-shirts belonging to TRS party seized in Warangal
A huge number of Tshirts belonging to TRS party have been seized by the police at RTA junction of Mamunuru in Warangal district
A huge number of T-shirts belonging to TRS party have been seized by the police at RTA junction of Mamunuru in Warangal district.
The police who conducted raids at the check post near RTA junction seized the t-shirts from a car which is heading towards Hanamkonda from Wardhannapet for the election campaign.
Ahead of the approaching assembly polls in Telangana, the police intensified the searches to restrict the money flow across the state. According to the chief electoral officer (CEO) Rajath Kumar, around Rs 43 crore has been seized during the raids being conducted across the state.