- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
- China’s economy could be regaining momentum after major slowdown
- Moderate tremors felt in parts of North Bengal; no damage reported
- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
Woman strangles mother-in-law to death in East Godavari
A woman strangled her motherinlaw to death on Sunday after a heated argument between broke out between the two in Iragavarm of Relangi in East Godavari district
A woman strangled her mother-in-law to death on Sunday after a heated argument between broke out between the two in Iragavarm of Relangi in East Godavari district.
K Narayana Devi who used to quarrel with her mother-in-law Mahalakshmi Devi over household chores smothered the latter with a pillow in a fit of rage.
During the inquiry, the accused confessed to killing her mother-in-law to police as she had been harassing her repeatedly. Iragavaram police registered a case.