ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Man dies of electrocution while charging mobile phone in Hyderabad

Man dies of electrocution while charging mobile phone in Hyderabad
Highlights

A 24yearold man died of electrocution while charging his mobile phone at his home in Ibrahimpatnam on Saturday night

A 24-year-old man died of electrocution while charging his mobile phone at his home in Ibrahimpatnam on Saturday night.

The victim was identified as Naresh, a resident of Manneguda. He was immediately rushed to a hospital where he was declared brought dead. On the other hand, the villagers alleged that the electricity in the village is often fluctuations which reportedly took lives of two people earlier.

SI Mohan registered a case and is probing into it.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top