89 inter first year booked for malpractice
As many as 89 intermediate first year students have been booked for malpractice in the MathematicsIA, Botany, Civics, Psychology I exams conducted by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education on Tuesday
Hyderabad: As many as 89 intermediate first year students have been booked for malpractice in the Mathematics-IA, Botany, Civics, Psychology - I exams conducted by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education on Tuesday.
Of 89, as many 35 candidates were booked in Vikarabad followed by 19 in Nalgonda; 11 in Sanga Reddy; 7 in Jangaon; 5 in Mahabubnagar; 3 each in Nagarkurnool and Medak; 2 in Nizamabad and one each in Karimnagar, B. Kothagudem, Yadadri and Ranga Reddy districts.
Of 514,162 registered candidates, a total of 485,304 appeared for the exams while 28,858 or 5.61% abstained.
Observers were sent from Board to Nalgonda, Vikarabad, M'Nagar, Nizamabad and Hyderabad Districts.
- Father-son duo Mulayam and Akhilesh Yadav cleared from disproportionate assets case
- Lok Sabha polls 2019: These Kingmakers could decide who forms the new government
- They can keep dreaming: Kharge on BJP's alleged bid to form government in Karnataka
- Bihar should be granted special category status: Nitish Kumar
- Gunfight in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian