MiG-21 crashes in Rajasthan, pilot safe
An MiG21 of the Indian Air Force IAF crashed near Bikaner in Rajasthan on Friday afternoon but the pilot ejected safely, the Defence Ministry said
Jaipur: An MiG-21 of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed near Bikaner in Rajasthan on Friday afternoon but the pilot ejected safely, the Defence Ministry said.
Spokesperson Colonel Sombit Ghosh said the MiG was on a routine mission and it crashed after getting airborne from Nal, near Bikaner.
The pilot ejected safely, he said.
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit
- Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh planning to set up permanent bases in eastern India: Home Ministry
- Surat fire: Toll climbs to 22, coaching class owner held, two on the run
- This Gujarat Woman's Cow Dung-Coated Car Is An Internet Sensation