Life Matters : Cut off technology during meals
Celebrity nutritionist Jane Clark says it is important to cut off technology while taking short breaks,...
Celebrity nutritionist Jane Clark says it is important to cut off technology while taking short breaks, specially during meals. Clark, who has worked with former footballer David Beckham, believes not stressing one self during meals can help them in refreshing themselves.
"It can be very valuable to take a 15-minute break, turn off the phones and technology. Take yourself away from the work desk, even turn off the home phone, so you can enjoy savouring your food in a peaceful moment with 15 uninterrupted minutes whilst eating," Clark said.
"This will not only give you an amazing refreshing break, but it will also help the gut start to digest the food, meaning your body will feel much more comfortable," she added.
- Watch: Due to a technical snag, Delhi Metro services affected on Yellow Line
- Supreme Court stays Delhi HC order disallowing black money law to operate retrospectively
- Mulayam, Akhilesh get CBI clean chit in DA case
- Hinduja group looks at reviving Jet Airways
- It is nonsense: Supreme Court dismisses plea to count 100 per cent VVPATs