Life Matters : Cut off technology during meals
Celebrity nutritionist Jane Clark says it is important to cut off technology while taking short breaks,...
Celebrity nutritionist Jane Clark says it is important to cut off technology while taking short breaks, specially during meals. Clark, who has worked with former footballer David Beckham, believes not stressing one self during meals can help them in refreshing themselves.
"It can be very valuable to take a 15-minute break, turn off the phones and technology. Take yourself away from the work desk, even turn off the home phone, so you can enjoy savouring your food in a peaceful moment with 15 uninterrupted minutes whilst eating," Clark said.
"This will not only give you an amazing refreshing break, but it will also help the gut start to digest the food, meaning your body will feel much more comfortable," she added.
- 9,300 troopers deployed for Tripura East polling
- Rahul will have to contetst from neighbouring country next elections: Piyush Goyal
- Will contest from Varanasi if Rahul asks: Priyanka Gandhi
- People have faith that Modi can tolerate attacks against himself but cannot let nation down: PM Modi
- Elections not tough, BJP building hype around its candidate: Mallikarjun Kharge