Depression? Baking can beat the blues
Depression? Baking can beat the blues,
A new research has revealed that baking can be helpful to lift people out of depression.
The 2012 winner of BBC2's Great British Bake Off, John Whaite , described suffering from crippling depression and believes baking is emerging "as a form of pill-less Prozac," the Independent reported.
According to the Real Bread Campaign report, Whaite, who is the ambassador for the campaign group Baking a Smile, calls for more people suffering from mental health issues, or who are simply going through a tough time to get the chance to try their hand at baking real bread to see how it could help them.
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20
- 24 candidates have criminal cases in Uttar Pradesh third phase: ADR
- There is conspiracy to make CJI resign: Lawyer to SC
- Lokpal to work from Delhi's 5-star luxury 'The Ashok' hotel
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates