Five ways to keep men's skin soft
Five ways to keep men's skin soft,Daily cleansing and shaving can take a toll on men's facial skin. Regular use of moisturiser is one way to regain the softness, says an expert.
Daily cleansing and shaving can take a toll on men's facial skin. Regular use of moisturiser is one way to regain the softness, says an expert.
Navin Taneja, director of the National Skin Centre, suggests how to keep the skin soft:
Limit bath time: Hot water and long showers remove oils from your skin so, limit your shower time and use lukewarm water
Avoid strong soaps: Use mild cleansers to avoid dryness
Shave carefully: To protect and lubricate your skin, apply cream, lotion or gel before shaving. Use a clean and sharp razor
Pat dry: After bathing, gently pat your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture is retained
Moisturise dry skin: Find a moisturiser that suits your skin type and makes your skin feel soft
- Political campaigning banned, locals fined for not voting at this Gujarat village
- No one with clean image in BJP, hence Pragya Thakur given ticket: Baghel
- 'I might get attacked': Hardik Patel fears threat to life, asks for police security
- Indira Jaising questions court's handling of allegations against CJI
- GOGOI faces sexual harassment charges