Barrymore gives make-up tips to women who wear specks
Barrymore Gives Make-Up Tips To Women Who Wear Specks
Los Angeles:Spectacles are no longer an issue when it comes to applying make-up, according to actress Drew Barrymore.
She shared beauty tips for women wearing glasses in a new video tutorial for her Flower Beauty cosmetics line.
"I take an eyeliner and I start on the waterline of my eyes, which just gives some nice depth of colour and makes my green eyes pop," eonline.com quoted Barrymore as saying in the video.
The 38-year-old added that applying make-up on the upper lid of the eye also helps in making them look big through the glasses.
"What really works for women in glasses is (also doing) the upper waterline, especially the corners, and drag it all the way around up to the top. When I've done this, at the end of the day I come home and I can't believe how much bigger my eyes look!," she said.
The actress, who has a 13-month-old daughter Olive with husband Will Kopelman, recently announced the news of her second pregnancy.
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes
- PM anti-national, sold interest of nation, alleges Sidhu
- VVIP Chopper deal case: Court dismisses alleged defence agent's bail plea