Kids Engaged In Risky Online Activites
Kids Engaged In Risky Online Activites. Survery Reveals That 43 Percent Went Online Everyday and 46 Percent Spent More Than Two Hours Each Time They Browsed.
Children as young as 9 are indulging in very risky behaviour online, a survey has revealed.Many children between 9 and 11 are sharing personal information and playing games rated for much older children, the survey drawn up by the ISC2 IT security education group found.
According to the BBC, the survey found that 18 percent of the 1,162 children questioned said they had arranged offline meetings with friends made through the web.
- Arch Rivals For 24 Years! : Maya shares stage with MSY, calls him genuine OBC leader
- 'Babar ki Aulad': Yogi hits out at SP candidate post end on EC ban
- 'Fight of ideologies': Jyotiraditya Scindia on Digvijaya-Pragya LS tussle
- Congress seeks security for Hardik after attack
- SpiceJet hires 500, most from grounded Jet