Way To Nourish Your Skin
Way To Nourish Your Skin. Keeping your skin moisturised is the best way to nourish skin
Keeping your skin moisturised is the best way to nourish skin but don't skip exfoliation or healthy food to maintain the glow of the skin, says an expert.
Here are a few handy tips from Aparna Santhanam, celebrity dermatologist from Marico to make skin radiant:
- Moisturising should be a basic body care regime required to keep your skin refreshed and nourished. Don't neglect hands and feet.
- Exfoliating your skin twice a week is important to maintain a youthful and brightened look as it removes dead and weary skin. Homemade concoction of crushed oats, honey and sugar grains is one way to do it.
- Eat a balanced diet that consists of fresh fruits, coconut water, avocado and nuts, among other healthy food items
- Apply homemade skin-moisturising face pack too. Mix equal quantities of papaya pulp and honey and massage on the damp face for 15 minutes then wash it off with cold water
- Arch Rivals For 24 Years! : Maya shares stage with MSY, calls him genuine OBC leader
- 'Babar ki Aulad': Yogi hits out at SP candidate post end on EC ban
- 'Fight of ideologies': Jyotiraditya Scindia on Digvijaya-Pragya LS tussle
- Congress seeks security for Hardik after attack
- SpiceJet hires 500, most from grounded Jet