11/12/13 perfect date for marriage?
11/12/13 Perfect Date For Marriage?. Beitler Added that Iconic Dates Have Become a Trend in The US.
New York: A new survey has found that over 2,265 couples are planning to get married on , or , in a bid to tie the knot on the last sequential date of 2013.
After quizzing around 500 brides for the research, wedding retailer David's Bridal reported a 722 percent increase in marriages on the second in November from 371 percent in 2012, the New York Daily News reported.
Brian Beitler, chief marketing officer of the company, said that the study has shown that couples love dates that have patterns.
The company is expecting the last consecutive series of the century -
, which will occur in 2014 and falls on a , to reach record-breaking numbers.Beitler added that iconic dates have become a trend in the US.
- Ex-Union minister Krishna Kumar joins BJP, says Sonia has no real love for India
- Goa CM asks police to beef up security of churches
- Modi says he is winning but no fun minus Gujarat's 26 seats
- People of Bengal will pay back 'notebandi' with 'votebandi': Mamata hits out at Modi
- Yogi government ignoring its duties to ensure safety of expressway commuters: Akhilesh Yadav